23 Mar AsiaBerlin Partner Event: empower! Nurturing a stronger, global startup ecosystem
Join us on 30 March 2021 at 10:00 CEST live from Singapore, Jakarta and bangalore. Register here.
Why is Singapore one of the leading startup ecosystems in Asia? What can Jakarta’s policymakers do to make their city more attractive for startups? How can upcoming entrepreneurs take advantage of Bangalore’s diverse talent pool?
To answer these questions and more, enpact – in partnership with AsiaBerlin and REDHILL Asia – is hosting a conversation with industry insiders to showcase the opportunity to build connections not only between regional Asian ecosystems but also between Europe/Germany and Asia as a pathway to economic development and international cooperation.
Guest speakers, representing Jakarta, Singapore, and Bengaluru, will share their experience in the ecosystem and the importance of building connections. From Jakarta and Bengaluru, we will also feature entrepreneurs who have built highly innovative businesses in their respective cities to conquer a problem they observed.
Register now to discover the driving forces behind Asia’s flourishing startup ecosystems in Singapore, Bengaluru and Jakarta.
Tuesday, March 30th 2021
10:00 CEST 16:00 SGT
Registration link: https://lnkd.in/djWub5B
- Jan Lachenmayer is the Managing Director at enpact e.V., a German-based non-profit organization that focuses on empowering entrepreneurs globally.
- Ayushi Mishra is the co-founder of DronaMaps, a company that uses drone technology and deep insights of the images they capture to map remote regions of India and derive insights about the terrain.
- Aria Widyanto is the Director & CRSO of Amartha, a peer to peer lending service, innovating in Indonesia’s thriving FinTech sector.
- Theresa Evanoff is Program Director, Market Access, German Accelerator Asia, which empowers German startups to scale globally by taking high potential companies on a fast-paced learning journey in some of the world’s leading innovation hubs.
- Ashkay Bhushan is a Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners, a multi-stage venture capital firm focused on accelerating disruptive innovations and trends in the Enterprise, Consumer, and Health sectors.
13:30 IST : Welcome by Dr. Rainer Seider, Berlin Senate on importance of connecting startup ecosystems
13:35 IST : Introductions from Jan Lachenmayer, Managing Director of enpact on the organisation and the ‘empower’ magazine
13:40 IST : Fireside chat with speakers, moderated by Jan
14:15 IST Q&A
Digital networking with speakers & attendees (via breakout rooms)